Office Based - York
Ware & Kay/Pearsons & Ward Solicitors are proud to be one of Yorkshire’s leading law firms, having been established for over 200 years.
We are a respected accredited law firm with offices in York, Wetherby and Malton. You will be joining a firm that has seen a significant growth over the last few years and has a large share of the legal business in the local area.
Are you a self-motivated individual who has a positive, can-do attitude and is interested in joining our expanding team? If so, then read on.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of compliance and financial risk management within the legal sector
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations, professional and practice standards
- Maintaining practice manuals and policies
- Proactively keeping abreast of changes in the regulatory regime
- Liaising with senior management
- Ensuring security and confidentiality of data
- Knowledge of AML along with other relevant legal, financial and data protection legislation and frameworks.
- Proficient at identifying and managing potential risks, putting timely, workable solutions in place and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- A people person who is positive, hands-on and both team and results focused.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Sickness allowance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Organised social activities
If you are looking for an exciting new venture, we look forward to hearing from you.