Do you know your rights?
Employment Law has progressed rapidly during recent years and formal procedures are now in place for employees as well as employers. It is more important than ever to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and obligations in the employment field.
Taking professional advice at an early stage can be a keystone in moulding a successful employment relationship. Do you have a contract of employment? Are you happy with its terms? Does it comply with current legislation? Could you do better? Seeking advice early can also be a key factor in successfully diffusing and/or commencing any potential claim against your employer.
We offer a full employment law service for both employers and employees. Our experienced employment team adopts a hands-on, understanding approach, providing valuable guidance, when you need it most, throughout all aspects of the employment relationship covering unfair and wrongful dismissal claims, discrimmination cases, employment contracts and employment legislation.
Our areas of employment advice include:
- Employment Contracts and Policies
- Redundancy Advice
- All areas of Discrimination: Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Religion or Belief
- Maternity and Parental Rights
- Flexible Working
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Working Time Regulations
- Restraint of trade
- Injunctive Relief
- Settlement Agreements (previously known as Compromise Agreements)
- Employment Tribunal legal representation
Employment law advice for employers:
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- Grievance procedures
- Post-termination restrictions and injunctions
- Redundancies and business reorganisations
- Sickness and absence management
- Family-friendly rights
- Drafting directors service agreements
- Handling executive terminations
- TUPE and employment issues arising from mergers and acquisitions
- Fixed cost advice and insurance
We also offer an Employment Tribunal advocacy service.