There has been a growing confidence in the Housing Market from buyers over the past year. This is evidenced by the Halifax whom recently released their annual First Time Buyer Review showing a reported 22% rise in first time buyers, up from 326,500 in 2014. Following this trend is an increase in government schemes to help first time buyers get on the housing ladder for the first time. It is anticipated that the Housing Market will remain busy through the course of 2015.
For most people, property is a valuable asset and the process of buying and selling a property can seem daunting. At Pearsons & Ward, our friendly, approachable and experienced team of solicitors will show you that buying and selling property does not have to complicated. We will ensure that:
- we listen to your requirements;
- our costs are made clear from the outset with no hidden extras;
- we progress your matter in a timely and efficient manner;
- we provide regular updates to you as to the progress of your transaction;
- we give you clear, jargon free advice; and
- your matter is dealt with by a qualified solicitor.
The Property Team works extremely hard to provide a first-rate service and is proud to confirm:
- we are both Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Lexcel Accredited (both of which mean you will receive a high level of customer service);
- we are panel solicitors for all major mortgage providers; and
- we work closely with surveyors, selling agents, financial advisors and mortgage brokers to ensure effective communication throughout a transaction.
Even before you have found a buyer for your property, we can:
- help you to gather all the documents you will need to enable your future sale to proceed smoothly;.
- check through your title deeds and deal with any possible defects that may otherwise have delayed the progress of your sale; and
- explain the process of selling and buying a property.
Other residential transactions that our experienced Property Team can help you with include:
Equity release/Lifetime Mortgages
- Property and Boundary queries/disputes
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Landlord and Tenant issues
If you would like to discuss your matter in further detail, do give us a call on 01653 692247 and ask to speak to a member of our Property Team.