Philip is Head of the Residential Property Department at Malton, leading a team of solicitors and paralegals who can deal with all aspects of residential property.
Philip has over 19 years’ experience practicing property law, often handling highly complex transactions. Philip has particular expertise dealing with residential property matters, including the sale and purchase of agricultural land. Philip often acts in relation to purchases and sales of high value residential properties where clients are looking for a relationship lawyer who can guide, negotiate and help them achieve their objectives.
Philip is well respected in the property sector and popular with his clients for his sympathetic and efficient attention to the details of modern property transactions.
His work and experience covers a wide range of matters for a variety of clients and includes the following:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property, from straight forward conveyancing transactions to complicated sales of part
- Residential property developments, including site acquisition and drafting sale documentation
- Dealing with complex leasehold titles including deeds of covenant and Lease extensions
- Property advice relating to all manner of property matters, easements, restrictive covenants, property rights and liabilities, boundary issues.
- Sales and Purchase of Agricultural Land and Buildings
- Probate and auction sales
- Transfers of Equity and Deeds of Gift
- Remortgage work
- Voluntary Registration
- Commercial Property Sales
- Philip also deals with more specialised matters such as Newbuild properties, Investment property transactions, Equity Release and Shared property ownership.
- Philip is a member of, The Society for Licensed Conveyancers.
"Phil has delivered fantastic service from the outset and has made the whole process stress free. We will certainly be recommending Phil and your firm to our friends and family. I cannot speak highly enough of the whole experience.
I just wanted to ensure that you are aware of the amazing service Phil is providing to clients."
"I would like to say thank you very much indeed for the courteous and efficient way everything has been carried out. Thank you also for the offer of any assistance in the future. I would certainly have no hesitation in taking advantage of this offer should that be necessary."
"Just a short notice to say thank you to you and your staff for the very efficient and successful completion of the sale."
"Many thanks for your patience & kindness steering me through my sale and purchase. It had been a hard decision to make and you made the move as easy as you could. Thank you."
"A big thank you for all that you have done for us in selling the cottage. We have really appreciated the excellent service you have offered us. Thank you."
"Our family would like to thank you for the professional and sensitive way in which you handled the sale of our father's property, we very much appreciate your hard work and excellent advice on his behalf."
"I again wish to thank you for your professional help and patience regarding the transactions of both sale and purchase. I found your advice and guidance invaluable"